I have been wanting to do this project for the longest time, but couldn't find a free printable pattern online. Finaly I just decided to make one up on my own-and they turned out darling! Mine was a little easier to do-because I am not as squirmy as a toddler to measure. The solution to cutting the baby apron was to use one of her dresses for measurements. This provided a much easier solution and fairly accurate results. I discovered that I really love sewing without a pattern...although it sometimes doesn't work out, I learn what I need to know for the next time around. And most importantly, my little one loves it. She already loves helping me in the kitchen so this apron is perfect! Cost: $5.00 in fabric for both aprons.